Monday, October 28, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

          I only need one outside activity to get an B. You need two outside activities to get an A but you need to due an outside presentation. I don't have time to do things outside of class. The outside activity I did was taking my family to the pumpkin patch at Boulevard Flowers in Colonial Heights VA on Saturday. My friend Tanya and her daughter Kyndal met us there. Everyone got a great big pumpkin except my youngest son because he picked up a really tiny pumpkin. He told me that he would take care of the pumpkin. I don't know how but I didn't tell him that. We rode the hayride. They had two tractors going. The tractors drove us to the pumpkin field. There was a lot of pumpkins. We feed the goats. They had rides but you had to pay to ride. It was expensive. I believe the rides cost about a dollar or more. My youngest son wanted to ride a train they had. He did but the price of it was ridiculous. It was $1.25 or something like that. No adults could ride the rides. It was for the little kids. I thought everything was free except for the pumpkins. If one person from your party could carry and walk a straight line for a few seconds your pumpkins were $15 no matter how many punkins you had. My oldest son carried 5 pumpkins and walked a straight line. He carried some big pumpkins. He couldn't see but he did it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting us tag along. We had a blast with you and your family. Yeah those prices were ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete