Wednesday, October 23, 2013

blog 16

          In English class Sweeney handed out our third essay paper. It's supposed to be 1000 words. Three cited sources. Sweeney told me that I could add on my second essay for my third essay. I just got to figure out how to add more words and where to put it and two more cite sources. A least I only need 300 more words. It's a thesis/claim and formulate a paper. I'll be glad when I'm done writing essays.

          Last week I finally got my first essay back. I had a few things to correct. It wasn't bad. Now I'm waiting on the second essay. I just hope it don't take as long as the first one I got back. You know I have to type it for my portfolio, Typing isn't bad it just getting feed back from your Professor. When I see a lot of writing on my essay I got scared and frustrated all at the same time because I have more work to do. We only have two more months left until the semester ends and I don't have to take English ever again. Thank god we don't have a English final. I don't know. I think I rather take a English final than writing essays. 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I am not forward to this essay,but I can't complain. At least it isn't math which I am struggling with right now.

    ReplyDelete