Monday, November 11, 2013

blog 18

          I just finished and turn in my 3rd essay for English. Sweeney has my other essay. It would be nice to get it back so I can revise it and type it because I need it for my portfolio at the end of the semester. I would like to see what comments he made about my essay. I only have one more essay to do. The semester is almost over. I'm so glad. This semester was long and stressful. My other subject I'm taking is math and it makes my brain hurt. English is not that bad. But writing those essays is a killer. I'm so glad I don't need to take another English or Math ever again. All that I've been taken in college is Math and English.It's time to move on.

          I haven't been to English class last week because I was sick. Change of weather I guess. I don't like winter. It's to cold. The snow is okay.

          I just found out that we have to read "Seven" in English class. It's 171 pages long. Who has time to read it after class and you can't print the pages. What was Sweeney thinking? I never seen or read "Seven" or I'll shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment