Monday, October 14, 2013

blog 15

          I just finished writing my second essay. It was an analytical essay. We needed at least one outside source and citied it. It had to be 700 words. I chose to write about the women in "The Yellow Wallpaper" and Laura in "The Glass Menagerie". They both were obsessed by something. Even the article  I read the author had an obsession. Laura was obsessed by her glass animal sculptures. Every time something bad happen to her she would go to her sculptures. That made her feel safe and wanted. The women in "The Yellow Wallpaper" her obsession with the wallpaper made her go crazy. Everyone is obsessed with something in their lifetime. Some people take medicine because they an illness. Some make it an hobby.

          We just had our fall break. It was only two days off but it was nice being off. But I would never go to Virginia beach ever again. To many people and a lot of traffic. It was a very bad experience. It rained the whole time. But the cabin at KOA campground was great. It was 10 mins. away from the beach. In the summer time it would be nice because it looked like they had a lot of activities to do. But I will never go again.

1 comment:

  1. Yep that is why I don't live in Va Beach any more, but being a local I am use to the traffic and people.

    ReplyDelete