Friday, February 22, 2013

5th blog

        Hello everyone. I'm so glad it's Friday. This week has been very busy. I'm getting ready to research for my next essay for English class. The topic is Crime and Punishment. I think my topic is going to be about the Death Penalty and Casey Anthony. I don't know how I'm going to put everything together is my essay but I'll figure it out as I go along.

        On Monday my English class had to come up with topics for our next essay. We came up with some good topics. Once we said enough topics our English Professior let the class leave early. We also talked about the Death Penalty. The Professior asked the class how they felt about the Death Penalty. The class was divided. 50% were for it and 50% was againist it. I think heavy topics like the Death Penalty is hard to talk about.

        My first grammar schmammar is due today. For anyone who don't know what grammar schmammar is it is a group of grammar topics that we have to research. Than give aleast a 10 minute presentation/video. My Professior keeps encourging the class to do a video but no one has done it yet. My group was given two topics not by choice but by numbering. My first topic is Subject-verb agreement and my second topic is who/whom. That's due on April 15th. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. I like the fact that we do topic conversations in class. It helps to narrow the ideas of what to write about for the essays. I can't wait to read your paper on Casey Anthony. I think she should have fried,but that is just my opinion. Unfortunatly there wasn't any justice for that poor child.

    ReplyDelete