Thursday, February 14, 2013

4th blog

       Guess what everyone I'm finished writing my eassy. All I have to do is finish typing it. On Monday and Wednesday we went over our rough drafts in English class. We had to go into small groups and read to each other our rough drafts. I liked doing that because we gave each other some positive feedback. My first group had 4 people including me. Two of them picked the same topic as me but different scenarios and ther one chose fast food and obesity. I thought fast food was a good topic. Than my second group had a lot of different topics. Again of group of 4. There wasn't a whole a lot of people that day. One person wrote about dog fighting and the other one wrote about not having enough fundings for school activities. I thought that was a good one to. I can't remember what the other person wrote about. We gave each other a lot of positive feedback we didn't think about before. The one who wrote about dog fighting she showed us her picture of her dog. I didn't realize that I had a lot of grammar I had to fix. Reading our rough drafts in small groups helped me out a lot.

        Happy Valentine's day to everyone. Go out and enjoy yourself even if you don't  have an significant other.

1 comment:

  1. It is always good to get feedback on things. It really helps reguardless if the feedback is good or bad. I am sure you did just fine on your paper. I believe in you.

    ReplyDelete