Thursday, February 7, 2013

3rd blog

     This has been a long week and today is only Thursday. I'm looking forward to the weekend even though I work. I started preparing and writing on my essay. My friend Tanya who is in my English class is helping me with my essay. We are helping each other. I would be lost if it wasn't for her. Our rough draft for our essays are due by February 11th and I just found out we don't have have class Friday. Yeah!!!! I can work more on my essay. I want to have most of the essay done by Sunday. My problem is citing an essay. I'm glad Tanya knows how to write it. My essay is about violent video games and how it effects youth generation.

     Yesterday my English Professor wrote sixty topics on the white board about Pop Culture for anyone who don't have any ideas on what to write about on their essay. I was glad to see my class interacting in a positive way instead of a negative way. My class likes to disagree on a lot of things. We started out on the wrong foot and that makes an impression about someone. It's like judging a book by it's cover before you read it. At least I know my class is opinionated and not shy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Always glad to help you in any way I can. I am glad that we are taking classes together. I don't know what I would do without my good luck charm. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete