Monday, September 16, 2013

bolg 12

         I finally figured out how to write my character analysis essay. The rough drafted is due Monday, Sept.23. The story I picked is "The Yellow Wallpaper" because the character in the story felt trapped within herself. Battling her own demons to be set free. I'm a mother of three, a wife, a full time job and a part time student. I juggle a lot of stuff. I barely have time to myself. I feel like my body is being pulled every which way. Just like the character in the story. But the difference between me and the character is I haven't snapped yet. I felt really bad for the character at the end of the story because you don't know what happens to her when she locks herself in the room. Her husband tries to get her out but she don't want to come out. I want to believe she battle her own demons because back in the day people didn't understand what was going on with people. They just called them crazy and they really won't crazy.

          The rest of the stories we read I couldn't relate to. A lot of stories I didn't understand. I mean I read them. I just couldn't comprehend them. We read seven stories so far.

1 comment:

  1. I had a hard time finding a story to relate to. I also chose the "Yellow Wallpaper".

    ReplyDelete