Friday, September 27, 2013

blog 13

             I finally finished writing my essay. It took awhile. One essay down three more to go. I wonder what the next essay is going to be. I didn't realize how much I could relate to the character in the story until I started writing. I felt really sorry for the character. I turned in my rough draft. Sweeney my English professor told us he will look over the rough drafts and give them back to us with changes. 
             English class is going well. Better than last semester. At least I have my best friend Tanya with me in class. Last semester was hard for me because I had to write three argumentative  essays in mla format. My final grade was an B.  I was really surprised because I thought I had failed. I would of been done taking English but the degree I want I had to take English 2. I don't know about you but I would of taking a butt beaten than another English class. I don't like English. It's not the professor. I really like Sweeney. Math is my subject.

             The only thing I have to before this semester ends is do an activity outside of class. I still have a couple of months. I'll figure it out.

2 comments:

  1. Glad we are together too. Sorry I didn't make it to class today. I have been sick and not doing good. Hope to see you Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry so much. You always end up doing good at whatever you do.

    ReplyDelete