Friday, March 15, 2013

8th blog

        I'm alomst done writing my 2nd essay for english class. It's about the death penalty. When I was pulling up my research I could not believe how much information I got. I found out there's different kinds of executions, who was the first person for each of the executions. I even found out that some people survived the executions. I believe if something malfunctions during an execution you should be able to be set free from your conviction, but have probation for the rest of your life so you can be monitored or get the help you need. I mean the person was serving the execution and something went wrong and your still breathing. You served your punishment. I believe that's your second chance, so don't screw it up and do something good out of the experience, so you don't end up doing it twice. I am still a believer of the death penalty. A lot of people have mixed emotions about the dearh penalty. If a person does a heinous crime do you think they should be put to death? Like an eye for an eye. Everyone has a choice to do the right things in life. Like live the American dream. I chose to live the American dream and instill good family values to my three boys, so when it's their turn to go out into the real world they can use their better judgement.

2 comments:

  1. Yes this was a subject that I chose to stay away from. I believe in the death penalty. I however don't believe lethal injection should be an option. Seems like the easy way out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe in the death penalty as well. I like how you mentioned that if a malfunction were to occur in an execution an individual should be set free. I never thought of that way. The individual at the end of the day did serve their punishment. This is a valid point that you make.

    ReplyDelete